View Profile cino33

All 52 Movie Reviews

9 w/ Responses

An excellent parody of Dark Souls. This was extremely hilarious and really depicted Dark Souls pretty well in my first play through. The animation was really great as well as the voice acting. Please continue to make parodies because I really enjoyed this.

Wow, this was a great parody about Ocarina of Time. I enjoyed everything from the jokes to the animations. Excellent job continue what you are doing!

Good job

I'm not into the whole furry thing, but this was very well done the lip syncing was great. The only thing is you need to improve on is really the voice acting and the mic thats about it.

There's something wrong with me

I've been listening to this for the past hour, anyways this was very well done and the beat is catchy great job

it was decent

the intro was waaay to long, the animation was decent, and it was pretty cool

zergtillian responds:

intro was a bit long, guessing thats why the voting on the movie wasn't too high, seeing as ppl get bored and probably close it, but thanks for liking it =P

love the clay

this was really well done i hope you make more ill give you 8 stars

plz no more

sorry to say but this wsnt funny at all
the animation was crappy you could do wayyy better then a stick a dot and triangle
but for your attempt i give you 3 stars

SAROTH responds:

Episode 2 will be better, except for the animation which is really hard.

cool

ive noticed that the animation was smoother and one question what new features does cs4 have beacuse i might ste *cough* i mean buy it lol :P

SeoMX responds:

well thanks!!
The flash CS4 has a lot of features, the most noticeable one is the skeleton tool or the 3d rotation system!!! you should really stea *cough* buy it!

ok,..

i give you 4 for good animations but make it longer it would of been alot better so try harder next time

catchy

i loved the voice actors and the song is funny and gets stuck in my mind lol

n/a, Male